Aleksandrova Elena Vladimirovna
Bukhvostov Yuriy Viktorovich
Bavykina Olga Veniaminovna
Anisimova Marina Vitalievna
Общие сведения о факультете
August 27, 1984, when the Department of Economics, Organization and Management of Agricultural Production was separated from the zoo-engineering faculty of the Orel Agricultural Institute, can be considered the beginning of the Faculty of Economics. In 1985, there was the first enrollment of fifty students in the specialty 1740 - Accounting and Analysis of Economic Activities in Agriculture.
In 1986, specialty 1715 - Economics and Organization of Agricultural Production was established.
The Faculty of Economics as an independent structural complex subdivision of the Orel Agricultural Institute was established in 1986 in accordance with Order No. 355 of 18 September.
In 1986 Dean of the Faculty of Economics was elected. Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor V.I. Stepochkin headed the faculty until 1992. In after years the Faculty of Economics was headed by associate professors I.T. Pershin, S.G. Ivanushkin, A.V. Chernova, L.G. Sergienko, N.I. Proca.
- accounting, analysis and audit;
- finance and credit;
- management of organizations;
- Accounting, analysis and audit (program manager - Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor Sidorenko OV);
- Finance (program manager - Doctor of Economics, Professor Dokalskaya V.K.).
- Human Resource Management (Program Manager - Doctor of Economics, Professor Proka N.I.)
From 1996 to 2002, dissertation councils for the defense of candidate theses K 120.33.01 and K 220.052.03 in the specialty "Economic theory" worked at the Faculty of Economics. 38 candidate theses were defended.
In 2003, the doctoral dissertation council D 220.052.02 for the specialties 08.00.01 - Economic theory and 08.00.05 - Economics and management of the national economy - defended 63 candidate and 5 doctoral theses. 23 of them were defended by lecturers and graduate students of the faculty. On November 14, 2008, the Dissertation Council DM 220.052.02 for the defense of doctoral and master's theses was established.
At present, the Dissertation Council for the defense of theses for the degree of Candidate of Sciences, for the degree of Doctor of Sciences D 220.052.02, established on the basis of the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "Orel State Agrarian University named after N.V. Parakhin", acts on the basis of:
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of November 9, 2012 No. 717 / nk "On the Council for the Defense of Dissertations for the Degree of Candidate of Science, for the Degree of Doctor of Science";
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of October 7, 2016 No. 1194 / nk "On amendments to the composition of councils for the defense of theses for the degree of candidate of science, for the degree of doctor of sciences, established on the basis of educational institutions of higher education and scientific organizations."